Wikia

Min Hero: Tower of Sages Wiki

Sobek

Comments8
101pages on
this wiki
Image 1678

Minion-pedia #101:
Sobek

Image 312

How To Get Edit

Defeat the Grand Sage and go to the left-most part of the Lobby to claim Sobek.

Max Level Stats Edit

Health Energy Attack Healing Speed
395 345 305 155 185

Skills Edit


Starting Skills Edit

Name Dmg Effects Energy Type
Image 614
Titan Slash

40

8 Titan


Titan Specialization Edit

Titan
Titan Slam
Kings Rush (3) Claw lv.3 (3) Energizing Inspiration (3)
Titan Rush (1) Reckless Dash lv.3 (3) Dominate (2)
Slow lv.3 (3) Titan Slam lv.3 (2) Dominate lv.3 (1)
Titan Thrash (1)
Name Dmg Effects Energy Type
Titan Slam 40 Hit 3 Cooldown: 5 turns 15 Titan
Kings Rush 50 Cooldown: 1 turn 10 Titan
Kings Rush lv.2 60 Cooldown: 1 turn 18 Titan
Kings Rush lv.3 70 Cooldown: 1 turn 25 Titan
Claw lv.3 35-45 - 15 Normal
Claw lv.4 50-65 - 20 Normal
Blood Swipes 50-70 Self Heal: 20 30 Normal
Energizing Inspiration - group energy +5% - Group Passive
Energizing Inspiration lv.2 - group energy +10% - Group Passive
Energizing Inspiration lv.3 - group energy +15% - Group Passive
Titan Rush 110 Cooldown: 1 turn 40 Titan
Reckless Dash lv.3 55 Recoil: 10 15 Normal
Reckless Dash lv.4 70 Recoil: 15 25 Normal
Desperate Barrage 150 Recoil: 50 35 Normal
Dominate 50 Attack +25% Speed+25% Cooldown: 5 turns 12 Titan
Dominate lv.2 60 Attack +25% Speed+25% Cooldown: 5 turns 20 Titan
Slow lv.3 - Target's speed -59% 20 Normal
Slow lv.4 - Target's speed -67% 30 Normal
Cripple - Target's speed -74% 50 Normal
Titan Slam lv.3 60 Hit 3 Cooldown: 5 turns 30 Titan
Titan Slam lv.4 70 Hit 3 Cooldown: 5 turns 35 Titan
Dominate lv.3 70 Attack +25% Speed+25% Cooldown: 5 turns 20 Titan
Titan Thrash 100 Hit 3 Cooldown: 5 turns 50 Titan


Water Specialization Edit

Water
Water Jet
Water Slam lv.3 (3) Coldfront lv.3 (2) Ice Barrier lv.3 (3)
Sleet lv.3 (3) Ice Storm (1) Ferocity lv.2 (2)
Deadly Inspiration (3) Water Jet lv.3 (2) Ferocity lv.5 (1)
Aqua Jet (1)
Name Dmg Effects Energy Type
Water Jet 40 Speed +25% 20 Water
Water Slam lv.3 55 Energy +25% (15% Chance)

Energy Restored 5%

28 Water
Water Slam lv.4 65 Energy +25% (20% Chance)

Energy Restored 5%

35 Water
Water Bash 100 Energy +25% (25% Chance)

Energy Restored 5%

50 Water
Coldfront lv.3 - ALL Targets Armor -19%

Active: 3 turns

45 Ice
Coldfront lv.4 - ALL Targets Armor -26%

Active: 3 turns

60 Ice
Ice Barrier lv.3 - Shield 55 Allies hit: 3

Cooldown: 2 turns

25 Ice
Ice Barrier lv.4 - Shield 65 Allies hit: 3

Cooldown: 2 turns

30 Ice
Ice Fortress lv.3 - Shield 80 Allies hit: 3

Cooldown: 2 turns

50 Ice
Sleet lv.3 15 Freeze 30% Chance

Actve: 3 turns

19 Ice
Sleet lv.4 20 Freeze 40% Chance

Actve: 3 turns

27 Ice
Permafrost 25 Freeze 50% Chance

Actve: 3 turns

35 Ice
Ice Storm - ALL Targets Armor -33%

Active: 3 turns

75 Ice
Ferocity lv.2 - Attack +20% - Passive
Ferocity lv.3 - Attack +25% - Passive
Deadly Inspiration - Group Attack +5% - Group Passive
Deadly Inspiration lv.2 - Group Attack +10% - Group Passive
Deadly Inspiration lv.3 - Group Attack +15% - Group Passive
Water Jet lv.3 75 speed +50% 60 Water
Water Jet lv.4 100 speed +50% 75 Water
Ferocity lv.5 - Attack +50% - Passive
Aqua Jet 150 speed +75% 125 Water


Earth Specialization Edit

Earth
Destabilize lv.2
Fire Blast lv.3 (3) Intense Flame lv.3 (3) Rock Slide lv.3 (3)
Diamond Skin (2) Agility lv. 3 (3) Earth Barrier lv.3 (3)
Diamond Skin lv.3 (2) Destabilize lv.3 (2) Crazed (3)
Tetectonic Shift (1) Crazed lv.4 (2)
Name Dmg Effects Energy Type
Destabilize lv.2 20-50 all 60% chance to -20% targets speed. Cooldown: 3 turns 30 Earth
Fire Blast lv.3 100 120-240 over 3 turns

Exhaustion: 1 turn Cooldown: 5 Turns

55 Fire
Fire Blast lv.4 125 150-300 over 3 turns

Exhaustion: 1 turn Cooldown: 5 Turns

70 Fire
Balefire 200 180-360 over 3 turns

Exhaustion: 1 turn Cooldown: 5 Turns

115 Fire
Intense Flame lv.3 - 210 over 3 turns

Hit 3 Cooldown: 5 turns

80 Fire
Intense Flame lv.4 - 270 over 3 turns

Hit 3 Cooldown: 5 turns

110 Fire
Fire Storm - 375 over 3 turns

Hit 3 Cooldown: 5 turns

160 Fire
Rock Slide lv.3 30 Hit 3 Random 32 Earth
Rock Slide lv.4 35 Hit 3 Random 48 Earth
Avalanche 85 Hit 3 Random 75 Earth
Diamond Inspiration - Group Armor +3% - Group Passive
Diamond Inspiration lv.2 - Group Armor +6% - Group Passive
Agility - Speed +15% - Passive
Agility lv.3 - Speed +25% - Passive
Agility lv.5 - Speed +50% - Passive
Earth Barrier lv.3 - 2 random allies get +15% armor for 2 turns 18 Earth
Earth Barrier lv.4 - 2 random allies get +20% armor for 2 turns 24 Earth
Rock Barricade - 3 random allies get +15% armor for 2 turns 35 Earth
Diamond Inspiration lv.3 - Group Armor +9% - Group Passive
Diamond Inspiration lv.4 - Group Armor +13% - Group Passive
Destabilize lv.3 25-60 all 70% chance to -20% targets speed. Cooldown: 3 turns 40 Earth
Destabilize lv.4 30-70 all 80% chance to -20% targets speed. Cooldown: 3 turns 75 Earth
Crazed 1 Recoil: 10 Health -20%

Attack +25% Speed +25%
Cooldown: 1 turn

5 Titan
Crazed lv.2 1 Recoil: 10 Health -49%

Attack +50% Speed +50%
Cooldown: 1 turn

5 Titan
Crazed lv.3 1 Recoil: 10 Health -59%

Attack +75% Speed +75%
Cooldown: 1 turn

5 Titan
Tetectonic Shift 45-100 all 85% chance to -49% targets speed. Cooldown: 3 turns 125 Earth
Crazed lv.4 1 Recoil: 10 Health -67%

Attack +100% Speed +100%
Cooldown: 1 turn

5 Titan
Berzerk 1 Recoil: 10 Health -79%

Attack +150% Speed +150%
Cooldown: 1 turn

5 Titan

Around Wikia's network

Random Wiki